W248 Louisa Estep
[Submitted by Debbie Glaze, New Holland, OH]
W248 Louisa Estep was buried at Sedalia, Madison Co., OH. Louisa's husband, Isaiah
TRACEY, died 7 May 1912 at Salt Creek twp in Pickaway Co., OH and buried in Sedalia, Madison Co., OH. (1) Isaiah's parentswere Joshua TRACEY and Nancy VOUGH. (2) Children of Louisa and Isaiah in order of birth (two were not known at the time of printing and therefore are given letter/numbers out of sequence): W2488 Lousia Estep TRACEY born c1852 in OH. She appears on the 1860 census but not the 1870. She may have died between those two censuses. She is not listed among the children in Isaiah's pension records dated 4 Jun 1898. W2481 Alice R. TRACEY married James Joseph GALLOWAY on 14 Nov 1878 in Fayette Co., OH. (3) W2482 William R. TRACEY married Martha OGDEN on 14 Mar 1883 in Madison Co., OH. (3) W2483 Urella (Willa) J. TRACEY W2484 Fanny C. TRACEY died 20 Jul 1941 in Stokes twp, Madison Co., OH and is buried in Sedalia, OH. She was 80 years, 8 months, 18 days. (4) She married Elijah S. THOMAS on 10 Sep 1879 in Madison Co., OH.(5) W2485 Ida (Lillian) TRACEY married Charles A. PONTIUS on 10 Jun 1910 in Madison Co., OH. (5) Ida was still living in 1942 in Tarlton, Pickaway Co., OH. W2486 Milton S. TRACEY died 24 Nov 1942 in Fayette Co., OH and buried in Jeffersonville, OH. (6) He married Loulie G. REESE 4 Sep 1901 in Fayette Co., OH. (7) W2489 Ulyses Grant TRACEY was born in Bedford, Lawrence Co., IN in 1868, died 3 Aug 1897 in Madison Co., OH. (8) W2487 Elmer Lee TRACEY died 14 Jun 1942 in Fayette Co., OH and is buried at Sabina, Clinton Co., OH. (9) He married Zella Edith TOBIN on 25 Oct 1889 in Fayette Co., OH. (10)
(1) Death Certificate Pickaway Co., OH Health Department.
(2) J. A. Caldwell, History of Belmont and Jefferson Counties, Ohio, pub. 1880, p.375.
(3) Fayette Co., OH Marriage Book and IGI.
(4) Death Certificate State of Ohio Department of Health, reg.#145.
(5) Marriage found in IGI.
(6) Death Record Fayette Co., OH Health Department, Vol. 17:192.
(7) Fayette Co OH Marriage Book, Vol. 7:247.
(8) Civil War Pension Records of Isaiah Tracey.
(9) Death Record Fayette Co., OH Health Department Vol. 17:122 and the Record Herald newspaper.
(10) Fayette Co., OH Marriage Book, Vol. 7:70.
Isaiah Tracey is listed on the following census records:
1840 Fayette Co., OH Union twp, under his father Joshua Tracey 1850 Fayette Co., OH Paint twp, p30, #378-378 under James Herron 1860 Madison Co., OH Midway Town, p375, #1027-1077 1870 Madison Co., OH Range twp, #162-161 1880 Madison Co., OH Range twp, p304, #252-259 1900 Madison Co., OH, #550-551 1910 Madison Co., OH Range twp, West St., #54-55